Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Sherbet

My brother and his girlfriend have a kitten they named Sherbet, who happens to live in our house along with our four other cats (Yes, our house often feels more like a zoo than anything). They got him around 3 months ago, and it's amazing to see how much he has grown since they first brought him home. In addition, he also has become much more of a troublemaker- and a biter. We are trying to teach him that biting is a no-no, but I don't think he has gotten the point yet. Oy vey...

He was 8 weeks old when they got him, and now he is about 4 1/2 months. I included a video below that I took a few days after he first arrived, and then another one about a month or so later. I haven't taken a recent video of him yet, but you can see in the second one how much of a little mischief-maker he had become in a mere 1 to 2 months!

FYI: In the second video, he is on top of my Guinea Pig, Muffin's cage.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Meows, woofs, and guinea pig wheeks!