Sunday, August 18, 2013

Baby

I just returned from a 2-day trip to Wildwood, New Jersey, and I've been sleeping for basically the entire day. My boyfriend, Bryan had to go to work so we had to wake up at 7:30 this morning (and I am NOT the best morning person).

Right now I am in bed watching TV with Baby the cat. Well, actually I WAS, but then Sookie chased her off the bed. Really she is just being playful, but Baby (along with pretty much all the other cats) gets very annoyed with her and tries to find escape under the bed. She actually stays under the bed quite a lot throughout the day because she is still very nervous of animals (especially our cat, Miracle who for some reason really doesn't like her) as well as people she doesn't know. Well, that's not very surprising considering the fact that she had been living outside as a stray in a neighbor's yard for years. At first, we had just been feeding her as we were reluctant about taking in another cat after having three already. Then Hurricane Sandy hit, and there was no was no way we could keep her outside in such harsh and dangerous weather, so she has been living with us ever since.

Anyhow, here is a video that I shot of her about a month ago. It's not much, just her lying on her back and looking cute. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Meows, woofs, and guinea pig wheeks!