Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Yay an award!

This was supposed to be a Wordless Wednesday post, but then I visited the kitties at Fur Everywhere and found that they awarded us with the Wonderful Team Membership Leadership Award! I feel very happy and honored that they thought of us. Thanks so much, guys! (If you haven't already heard of them, I recommend that you check them out).

I think I'm supposed to pass it along to 14 other bloggers. However, I've met so many wonderful people that I can't choose just 14! So anyone who doesn't have the award yet can just snag it from here. :)


Also, here is a picture that I was going to originally post for WW of our pretty girl, Miracle. She is Stray's daughter.



Is that a fly?


5 comments:

  1. congrats on the award,she's gorgeous,xx Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award, what a beautiful tortie!
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award. Well done. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Concats on your award and may we say we love your furry beautiful furs.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ConCats on the award you little beauty xox

    ReplyDelete

Meows, woofs, and guinea pig wheeks!