Thursday, September 5, 2013

Please pray for my brother.

Hey, everyone. Unfortunately I am feeling pretty down today. It doesn't have to do with me, but with my brother. I can't say why because it is a personal problem, but my brother is feeling very depressed- so much so that I am fearful he will do something drastic. I urge everyone to PLEASE pray for him, that he will come out of his sadness and not allow anyone to stop him from living his life and living it to the fullest.

Again sorry this might not make any sense, it's just a personal issue that he is going through so I can't really go into it any further.

On another happier note, here is a picture of Sookie surrounded by a small fraction of her dozens of toys.

9 comments:

  1. We will definitely keep your brother in our prayers. The power of prayer is very strong. We hope he finds healing and light.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about your brother and your family. I know your fur babies will be more than willing to hug you tighter today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sookie is so adorable!!

    Praying for your brother - so much suffering in the world -
    So kind of your to ask for prayers for him.


    Pet lovers please check out my homeless cat blog archives for some informative posts and stories about the cat abandoned/feral colony I manage.

    Debby in Arizona
    http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. we will keep your brother in our thoughts and prayer,xx Rachel and Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please tell your brother we are all thinking of him and if he can talk about his problems with anyone it will make him feel a bit better. It is always a comfort to know that you are not alone and people are supporting you. He is in our prayers.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your brother is in our thoughts and prayers. We hope he will feel more positive soon. We send big hugs. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and your brother will be in my thoughts. I lost a family member to 'something drastic' a month ago. The best thing you can do is to give him your love and support. That may be the miracle he needs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your brother will be ok soon. All you can do is be there for him and be a listening ear when he needs to talk. Sending good thoughts and prayers to you both. Caro xx

    ReplyDelete

Meows, woofs, and guinea pig wheeks!