Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sookie the Little Devil




Sookie's Halloween costume arrived in the mail a few days ago. When I first saw it I thought I was going to have to return it to PetSmart because it was too big for her, but it actually fit much better than I initially thought. I can't say poor little Sookie shared my excitement about the costume, though. However, I will surprise her with some yummy Halloween doggy treats on the big day to make up for my evil mommy ways. ;)



I also had the pleasure of pet sitting a gorgeous and sweet Australian Shepherd named Nimbus yesterday at my house. I didn't get any photos of him, but I did manage to capture a few cute videos of him- one of him playing with my sister's giant fitness ball in the backyard and another of him playing tug-of-war. What makes the latter video extra cute is that he seems to be falling asleep while holding on to the toy!





8 comments:

  1. BOL those costumes are brilliant. Love them. Have a serene Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the videos! Sookie must be the most angelic looking little devil ever!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad I am a cat!! Sookie, you'll have to just go with the flow!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is the calmest game of tug-of-war i've ever seen! BOL
    that devil outfit is too cute.
    wags, bailey unleashed

    ReplyDelete
  5. great costume, I love the spangly details and the videos are neat too

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!! Please tell me she is named after Sookie Stackhouse. : )

    ReplyDelete

Meows, woofs, and guinea pig wheeks!