Friday, January 3, 2014

Hi, everyone! Yes, we are still alive. To tell you all the truth, I just haven't been in the blogging spirit lately so I don't know if I will be continuing this blog or not. However, I don't want to lose touch with any of you so if you have an Instagram or Pinterest please follow me there so I can still update you all in the form of photos and I can be updated on what is going on with you guys as well. :)

Thanks so much, everyone and I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and New Year!

Our Instagram

Our Pinterest


7 comments:

  1. I think I might be following you on IG but it's hard to keep track sometimes. Got to double check!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are following on instagram,but what ever you decide have a happy new year,xx Rachel and Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't use Instagram and we hardly use Pinterest as we so little time. If you are here we will see you about from time to time. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have clicked at follow on instagram :-) Hope to see (read) you from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. would hate to see you go, just be kind to yourself and just blog when you are in the mood. Don't force it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the update. We will have to check out your Pinterest and Instagram. Hope you are having a wonderful day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete

Meows, woofs, and guinea pig wheeks!