The Liebster Award is given to a newer blogger with fewer than 100 followers. The first rule of the award (after thanking the blogger who nominated you and linking back to them) is that you are supposed to list five things unknown things about yourself. Sookie and the cats wanted to be included in this so here is a fact about each of them:
1. Sookie loves to annoy the heck out of the cats by trying to play with them all the time. They hiss at her and even slap her in attempts to get her to go away, but nothing stops her. She is like a pesky little sister!
2. Stray is the least picky out of all the cats when it comes to food. She enjoys eating ALMOST as much as Sookie does!
3. Miracle had three other siblings, but she was the only one to survive (hence the name, 'Miracle').
4. Cedric's mood can change in the blink of an eye. One moment he will be all sweet and loving, and the next try to slap and pounce at you. It makes me wonder if cats can also be bi-polar or have multiple personalities...
5. Baby is the shyest of the cats, but she is beginning to come out of her shell more now.
The next step is that you are supposed to nominate 5 other newer bloggers with fewer than 100 followers. However, the few newer bloggers who we know of already have this award, and time is preventing us from looking through other blogs to see who has less than 100 followers so if you qualify for this award you can just take it and say that we nominated you.
We also received the One Lovely Blog Award from our pawsome friends at Fur Everywhere. Thanks, guys! There aren't any rules for this award, but we wanted to nominate a few of our friends (we didn't check first, so we apologize if you already have the award)!
Dip-Dip and the Bridge
Hannah and Lucy
Speedy the Cheeky House Bunny
Molly the Wally
Austin Towers at CATachresis
Oui Oui and the gang at Twinkletoe Tails
Also, I almost forgot the announce the winner of the $10 e-card giveaway. Congrats to Billsn B.!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway