Saturday, August 10, 2013

On the job

So right now I am doing some overnight pet sitting. I've been here since last night, and the 'parents' will be back tomorrow. The one dog has been by my side pretty much since I arrived here; sometimes if I am going into another room, he will press his body against me and whine loudly as if he is trying to prevent me from going. He appears to have separation anxiety issues and doesn't want to be left alone, poor guy.

Here is a photo that I took of him about 15 minutes ago laying down in bed next to me (he's still cuddled up with me as I type).




There is also a little Dachshund who is adorable, though I haven't taken a photo of her yet. I'm coming back here to pet sit again later this month, so I'll most likely take one of her then.

Anyhow, I'm going to sign off now and watch a Netflix movie on my tablet with Powell (the dog in the photo). Have a good night, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meows, woofs, and guinea pig wheeks!